Skills and Drills Night with Steadfast Applications.
Cost: $40 (includes range fee)
Course Length: 3-4 hours
Time: Will be from 5 pm until dark.
- 23 June 2018
- 28 July 2018
- 25 August 2018
- 29 September 2018
Find your Personal Baseline: This event will consist of drills that we have found beneficial to our own training which are either scored, timed or both. We will explain the drill, what that particular drill focused on in terms of training, and why it’s important. You will leave with a personal score sheet which would be your Personal Baseline Performance in which to train against and raise. Targets will be made available to attendees to facilitate personal growth during future training sessions.
- Range and Safety Etiquette
- Medical Brief
- Drills that will be conducted
- What those drills will specifically train on and the contextual importance behind it
- Personal baseline performance which will be recorded on a personal scoresheet
- Practical and reliable Handgun (excluding rimfire)
- Minimum of 2 magazines (three recommended)
- Rigid holster specifically designed for your firearm which fully covers the trigger guard. Excluded holsters include: nylon universal holsters, cross-draw, and small of the back holsters.
- Belt suitable for supporting the weight of firearm and magazines
- Minimum of 150 rounds of ammunition (200 recommended)
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Water source for 3-4 hours
What to Expect
- Training outside, being on your feet for 3-4 hours
- Discussions covering relevant topics of drills/skills/personal baseline
- Self and group evaluation in a “Willing to learn” environment
- Hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, rigid footwear, sna3cks, pen and paper
Additional Discussions may include:
- Firearm/gear selection and validation
- Personal continuation of training
- Skills in context
Additional contact information available at Steadfastapplications@gmai
Brandon Miedema (616) 916-4998
Tim Nelson (253) 282-7199